[LinuxBIOS] Your mail was RE: linuxbios Digest, Vol 25, Issue 79

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Wed Mar 21 12:43:50 CET 2007

Hello!
The gentleman means exactly as posted. By the time your post had arrived
everywhere most of us had forgotten your question, if there was indeed one
installed, someplace.

It also happens that proper list posting manners practically insist that
when it comes to receiving a list via digest mode, you do not quote back the
entire digest, but just the relevant message; and change the subject to
indicate what your saying in your replies.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"The Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi