[LinuxBIOS] 答复: OLPC source codes

Hao Li lihao at mprc.pku.edu.cn
Wed Mar 21 01:57:08 CET 2007

I am not sure about this:
1) I cannot find codes enabling SMIs that permit each module
(especially virtualized device) generate SMI when accessing it.
2) where should VSA be put in memory? OLPC codes put VSA code at
6000h:20h, which is about 384KB. I think it can be overwritten
when I use Linux as payload.
Should we put this codes in the top of memory?(120MB maybe)
3) the definitions of how and what modules connect to GLIU0 in northbridge
in
OLPC codes are different from what gx2 databook saying...

Regards