[LinuxBIOS] LinuxBios on a braille display ?

Peter Stuge stuge-linuxbios at cdy.org
Tue Mar 6 13:47:04 CET 2007

On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 08:27:47AM +0100, Sébastien Hinderer wrote:
> I'd really appreciate if someone coul do that.
> For me it is a bit difficult: it takes generally a certain amount
> of time to browse the web, especially to locate the relevent
> information.

I took a quick look at their web but they make so many boards that
it's hard to know which one you have.

Can you tell us anything more that can be useful? Perhaps we can
guess the board size from the size of the box it's in?

It also seems like your board is a bit old, they may even have taken
it off their web page.

I'll give their web page another go.

//Peter