[LinuxBIOS] MenuetOS and LinuxBIOS?

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Mon Mar 5 17:23:30 CET 2007

On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 05:08:33AM +0100, Peter Stuge wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 03:09:28AM +0100, Uwe Hermann wrote:
> >     int   0x15
> >
> > Does this mean MenuetOS will not run with LinuxBIOS?
>
> Yes.

OK, I've fixed the wiki, and also added a list of OSes which are _not_
supported to the FAQ. Please update he list further if something's
missing.

> But it will probably run well with LinuxBIOS+ADLO+Bochs.

Could be. Maybe I'll try to figure it out one of these days, if nobody
beats me to it... We could also contact the MenuetOS developers, maybe
they're willing to fix their code to not use BIOS calls(?)

Uwe.