[LinuxBIOS] Dell P133v

John Talbut john at dpets.demon.co.uk
Fri Mar 2 15:26:02 CET 2007

Hi

Thanks for your response.

I cannot get an lspci at the moment, I cannot get enough of a system running on
the box.  What information do you need in particular?

According to
http://support.euro.dell.com/support/edocs/dta/%5Fhannbl/00000013.htm the super
I/O is SMC FDC37C93XFR .  The BIOS chip is soldered on, I think.  I have not
been able to find it, but it seems that only cache and video memory is plugged in.

John