[LinuxBIOS] Supported chipset "Supported Chipsets and Devices"

Adam Talbot talbotx at comcast.net
Fri Mar 2 11:42:32 CET 2007

GX1?
Still working on updating the "Supported Chipsets and Devices" page.
Status of the GX1?  The target using the GX1 code compiles ea(gle lion
5bcm), does it work?

Any one out there with a confirmed working chipset, work in progress, or
you know it is not supported, please pipe up.  Trying to help fill one
of the Linuxbios documentation hole.
-Adam