[LinuxBIOS] epia acpi patch ( for testing only )

Ben Hewson ben at hewson-venieri.com
Fri Jun 22 19:38:39 CEST 2007

good to hear it works ok on your board. I am not to sure how to do the
power button, but will have a look. Also need to enable wakeup events,
or at least put some commented code in there so people can
enable/disable the ones they want.

Thanks also for the pci dump. The differences between the original bios
and LB appear to be mostly the same on your board also. At least the
registers I think may be causing the problem. I'll  try setting them on
my board and see if it helps with the hangs, not that they happen very
frequently at the moment.

Ben