[LinuxBIOS] mmap() availability in MinGW

Darmawan Salihun darmawan.salihun at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 11:45:36 CEST 2007

Hi,
   I'd like to ask about the availability of some features in MinGW
because I'm not  proficient enough in MinGW
in the Windows platform (I barely use it for about 6 months 4 years
ago). OK, here's my questions:
1. Is the "platform specific (I'm not sure whether this function is
platfomr specific or not)" mmap() function is available in MinGW?
2. Do you think using MinGW in DevCPP IDE is acceptable/good enough
compared to using it in it's command line incarnation?

More questions to come :-).

Anyway, this questions has a direct impact on the Winflashrom that I'm
currently working on. I'm using MS Visual C++ before, and
I can say that I'm proficient enough with it compared to using MinGW.
Hopefully, there's proficient MinGW user here that can help.

TIA,
Darmawan