[LinuxBIOS] Added mainboard commell/lv671 and compile works, but ...

Dieter Bloms dieter at bloms.de
Mon Jun 4 19:36:03 CEST 2007

Hi,

> The W83627HF code works for me. I have 2 out of 3 platforms that use it
> working. The third platform has a problem on the serial lines. I am 99%
> sure that this is a hardware issue. I think that serial power supply is
> out of spec.

the serial console works, when I boot linux.
I think I made a mistake while write the Config.lb or auto.c file.

When should I see anything on the console ?
Must all chips already be up, so the northbridge i855gm may be the
problem, or is the winbond the only chip, which should be up to the
anything on the console ?

I don't know where to search now.

--
Gruß