[LinuxBIOS] [RFC] i82801 generic patch (anyone know magnanisj?)

Corey Osgood corey.osgood at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 07:01:29 CEST 2007

Corey Osgood wrote:
> Yeah, working on that right now. Anyone know who svn user magnanisj is?
> I think this person worked for Linux Networx or SuSE in late 2005, but I
> could be wrong. If they can't be identified, I've got to rewrite a
> couple files.

Hmm, browsing trac a little more seems that magnanisj also checked in
the xe7501devkit as a port of the agami aruma, and the i82801ca was done
for that board
(http://tracker.linuxbios.org/trac/LinuxBIOS/browser/trunk/LinuxBIOSv2/src/mainboard/intel/xe7501devkit?rev=2030)
The header in acpi_tables.c says the port was done by Digital Design
Corporation, does that ring any bells for anyone? If not, I'll see if
they can dig up anything, it's the best lead I've come up with so far.

-Corey