[LinuxBIOS] new target iei juki-511p/rocky-512

Juergen Beisert juergen127 at kreuzholzen.de
Sun Jun 3 14:37:02 CEST 2007

On Saturday 02 June 2007 20:20, Nikolay Petukhov wrote:
> Here's a one patch for IEI JUKI-511P and IEI ROCKY-512 half-size boards.
> This boards are little difference, that's why it has one patch.
>
> Linux with patchs from Juergen Beisert
> (http://www.linuxbios.org/pipermail/linuxbios/2007-May/020932.html)
> boots and work fine(ide, usb, ethernet, serial, keyboard and sound
> work normally).

Sound works? Don't try it with higher system load. It will crash your system.
The SMI polling routine must run at higher priority. No time to fix it, yet.

> Problems:
> Filo load bzImage only from ide0.
> Video don't work, no any monitor output.

As your dmesg output shows, the graphical console is active. I missed
something to setup correctly. When my LinuxBIOS activates the VGA the linux
console runs as expected. Without it, everything seems ok, but no output
occures. I don't know why, yet.

Juergen