[LinuxBIOS] [patch 0/5] LAR improvements (V2)

jordan.crouse at amd.com jordan.crouse at amd.com
Mon Jul 23 18:06:02 CEST 2007

Hey all.  Following is a refresh of the LAR improvements that I posted
earlier.  This revision includes fixes for comments from the mailing list,
bugs I discovered while integrating the code into buildROM, and last
(but not least), Doxygen style comments.  I know some of this code got
ACKed last time I sent them out, but the messages were flying about
left and right, and I figured it would just be easier to re-send them all.
Also, not pictured here is the "remove-files" patch - I'll integrate it
with the add-stream.patch when I commit the code, but since it just
removes code, it isn't interesting to you guys.

Keep an eye out for the buildROM v3 enhancements, coming soon to a
mailing list near you.  Following that, I have some plans for future
LAR work - including the manifest stuff we discussed earlier, as well
as possible replace/delete support in the LAR utility.

Enjoy,
Jordan

--
Jordan Crouse