[LinuxBIOS] [OT]Using KiB instead of KB in linuxbios

shirish shirishag75 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 05:19:52 CEST 2007

Hi all,
      I'm no developer but just a simple user. One thing which would
be nice to see is
having explicit nomenclature to say 1024 bytes instead of confusion
between 1000 bytes & 1024 bytes. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KiB
explains it much better than I can. While all the developers may be
able to differentiate or know when any kind of testing takes place on
general motherboards it would arise in difficulties. If however you
guys took the KiB it makes things that much more simpler for everybody
to understand. Dunno if you guys use the nomenclature internally or
not.
         Please lemme know. Cheers!
--
          Shirish Agarwal

065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17