[LinuxBIOS] LinuxBIOS Solaris Dev

Kaufman, Adam adam.kaufman at pinnacle.com
Wed Jan 31 22:26:10 CET 2007

Hey guys. My company has been looking at using LinuxBIOS for some of our
products. Since a fair amount of our customers are using Solaris, we are
interested in getting involved with that effort. I've seen a few
references to porting the flashrom utility to Solaris, which would be a
good priority for us. I poked around the LB source a bit, and it seems
like it will be some work to get that running in Solaris. I wondered if
you guys have researched this effort at all, and if so, what ideas you
had for implementation.

Thanks,

Adam