[LinuxBIOS] State of cheap motherboard support

Marcelo Coelho marcelocoelho at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 12:17:52 CET 2007

> I may be mistaken, but I think mcp55 corresponds to the nForce 500
> series (590, 570, 550, 520). Given that the nForce 430 motherboard you
> had in mind is already one generation old, it might not be the most
> appealing for active development.

I think so too. I'm searching for a micro-atx motherboard with onboard
graphics. But i haven't found any that had the mcp55. The only ones
that I've found were with the nForce 4X0.

BTW, it looks like that sometimes LinuxBios also supports Via
chipsets. I'm gonna try to search for those also.

P.S.: The webpage is really good! Congrats!