[LinuxBIOS] MCP55 LinuxBIOS with USB debug etc. part 1

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Sat Jan 20 17:06:16 CET 2007

Hi,

great work Yinghai! Thanks a lot!

Here's the whole blob in patch format (only 'nsf' and
'readme_mcp55.txt' are missing from the patch; I attached them as single
files to this mail).

Please do _not_ commit this as is. We should split this up in several
small, independent patches, then review and test (as far as
possible) all of them. The issue tracker will be very useful for this,
IHMO we should create an issue for every sub-patch...

Also, please note that some of the contents of the patch are old and
obsolete (i.e. svn trunk contains newer code, see for example the
util/flashrom/* stuff). Most of those parts can be safely ignored
(after a careful review of the changes), I guess.

HTH, Uwe.