[LinuxBIOS] Add support for Via vt82c686a

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Mon Jan 15 00:57:39 CET 2007

Hi,

On Sun, Jan 14, 2007 at 03:57:28PM -0500, Corey Osgood wrote:
> Okay, I'm hoping that I'm doing this right. This is basically just a
> hacked up version of the vt8231 to support the vt82c686a. I can't
> confirm that it works entirely, but it does work far enough to provide
> serial output. I've added what I hope are the correct GPL headers.
>
> Signed off by: Corey Osgood <corey_osgood at verizon.net>

Sign-off-by, see
http://linuxbios.org/Development_Guidelines#Sign-off_Procedure

Most files are missing the GPL header, but every file needs one.
You need to check the svn history and add the proper copyright lines, as
the original files you based your code on don't have the header either.

Let me know if you need help, I can provide patches for this if you want...

> Property changes on: src/southbridge/via/vt82c686a/vt82c686a_early_smbus.c
> Name: svn:executable
>    + *

Not necessary, these files won't be executed.

HTH, Uwe.