[LinuxBIOS] Porting to Asus A8N-SLI, revisited

"Adrian-Ken Rüegsegger" Ken at gmx.ch
Wed Feb 28 12:12:35 CET 2007

Dear list,

I am trying to determine if it is possible to put Linuxbios on the Asus A8N-SLI motherboard[1]. I dug around in the mail archives and found somebody asking the same question [2]. It seems that it should be ok but I have not found a build target in SVN for this board. Can anybody verify this, possibly the author (David Michael Barr) of the "december"-thread?

Adrian
[1] http://www.linuxquestions.org/hcl/showproduct.php/product/3410
[@] http://www.linuxbios.org/pipermail/linuxbios/2006-December/017580.html