[LinuxBIOS] Question about three mainboard support in LinuxBIOS

Ning (Michael) Qu quning at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 22:57:04 CET 2007

Hi, all,

I throw out question again. Sorry about that.

After reading the targets directories and some specs on website, I
would like to ask about the following mainboards support in LinuxBIOS:
  AMD Serengeti Cheetah
  MSI   MS-9185
  MSI   MS-9282

I found the official website of LinuxBIOS declare that these three
mainboards are full supported by LinuxBIOSv2. Does anyone has
experience on these three mainboard with LinuxBIOS?

BTW, I also find this sentence on LinuxBIOS website "Tyan offers
LinuxBIOS on all their Opteron based products.". Does that mean that
Tyan will provide free LinuxBIOS source code if we buy their Opteron
based products?

Thanks for your reading and advices!

Best,
Ning