[LinuxBIOS] Question About AMD board and BIOS programmer for LinuxBIOS

Ning (Michael) Qu quning at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 04:52:14 CET 2007

Hi, all,

We want to do some experiments in LinuxBIOS on AMD mainboard. But as
you know, not all mainboard are supported by LinuxBIOS. We want to
know what kind of mainboard (development board) we should buy to run
LinuxBIOS on it easily. Could you give us some suggestions?

And another question is, if we have make sure what mainboard to buy.
Then which programmer should we buy? We are planning to order BIOS
programmer from here
http://www.ioss.com.tw/web/English/RD1BIOSSavior/SelectionSheet.html,
but it still depends on whether we can find a fitful programmer for
our new board.

Thank you very much for your help!

Best,