[LinuxBIOS] Error : Payload FILO

Sayoji Siv sayoji at linuxmail.org
Fri Feb 9 05:10:53 CET 2007

Hi,
 Thanks. I have removed "-Wno-pointer-sign" and now it is working.
I hav another doubt. I am not yet clear about Disk On Chip.

 The BIOS chip in Tyan s2882 board is AMI BIOS B25 4665 and the Disk On Chip i am having is Transcend 40 pin IDE Flash.

Will the both chips will be compatible or is there any specific Disk On Chip for this board ?
Is BIOS savior is required ? If not, how to swap the chip and proceed.

Thanks for any help,
Sayoji

> Please update your gcc or remove "-Wno-pointer-sign" from
> makerules.
>
> --
> coresystems GmbH • Brahmsstr. 16 • D-79104 Freiburg i. Br.
>        Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613
> Email: info at coresystems.dehttp://www.coresystems.de/

=
Quality Business Cards 250 for $16.99
250 full-color. No photo upload fee. Fast, low-cost shipping. Horizontal or vertical. Raised or flat ink. Second-side printing option.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=0868388e6ada5d8a3b89b652301fe1f7