[LinuxBIOS] ck804 romstrap modification

Lu, Yinghai yinghai.lu at amd.com
Wed Feb 7 19:13:28 CET 2007

So you need to scripts for flash
1. get mac address from the legacy bios from flash
2. flash your linuxbios.
3. reprogram you mac address again.

Or conbine 2/3 to update linuxbios image, and flash it if you like.

Late when you like update linuxbios with linuxbios, just use flash util
with execlude command line to keep the mac address.

Good HW design should use serial EEPROM on smbus to preserve the MAC
address instead like s2895.

YH