[LinuxBIOS] VGA Support on AMD DB800

Omar Esteves Duarte Filho duarte at vonbraunlabs.com.br
Tue Dec 18 13:13:39 CET 2007

Hello!

I'm trying to use LinuxBIOS with the AMD Geode DB800 platform. I'd followed
all the instructions in  <http://linuxbios.org/VGA_support>
http://linuxbios.org/VGA_support but there is no sign of life at the VGA
monitor. However, if i disable the VGA support options in the COnfig.lb and
Options.lb files, I get the a linux console at the serial port. Has anyone
been able to make VGA work with this platform? If so, is there a HOWTO or
some documentation that could give a clue? I think i'm missing something...
Any help is welcome! :-)

Best regards,

Omar.

Omar Esteves Duarte Filho
Werner Von Braun Center for Advanced Research
Av. Alice de Castro P. N. Mattosinho, 301
13098-381 Alphaville
Campinas, SP - Brazil
Fone +55 19 3262 2207
 <http://www.vonbraunlabs.com.br/> http://www.vonbraunlabs.com.br