[LinuxBIOS] SLIT Support

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Fri Dec 7 20:06:47 CET 2007

On Tue, Dec 04, 2007 at 03:40:03PM -0600, David Edrich wrote:
> I've seen SLIT support within Linux does anyone know anything about what platforms/systems have implemented SLIT Table support?  Is
> this does by any standard BIOS vendor?

Dunno, sorry. Someone else has to answer this question.

> In Linux BIOS?

ACPI support in LinuxBIOS has to be implemented for each board extra.
Currently not all boards in LinuxBIOS support ACPI (most don't), but from
a quick look at the code it _seems_ that these two _do_ have SLIT support:

src/mainboard/iwill/dk8_htx/acpi_tables.c
src/mainboard/amd/serengeti_cheetah/acpi_tables.c

HTH, Uwe.