[LinuxBIOS] Will linuxBIOS Work on My Machine?

Wakefield, John John.Wakefield2 at wellpoint.com
Wed Dec 5 21:31:54 CET 2007

I have an Acer 5102WLMi Notebook with Dual Core AMD TL50s, which are 64
bit CPUs AMD/ATI Radeon Xpress 1100 Graphics and an AMD SB600
(Southbridge Chipset).  The MOBO # is LX.ABH0J.011.  Other identifying
information is listed below:

Acer Aspire 5102WLMi w/o Bluetooth, Orbicam, or TV Tuner

Model No: BL51

AS5102WLMI-MCEEN-TL50/15.4

ACB/512M/100G US

S/N: LXABH0J0116380F0B41601

I'm not sure if I can obtain any other information.  Can you work with
what I've provided?

Thanks, John

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.