[LinuxBIOS] r538 - in LinuxBIOSv3: lib util/lar

Torsten Duwe duwe at lst.de
Wed Dec 5 01:33:17 CET 2007

On Wednesday 05 December 2007, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:
> > Change wrong "LAR: NO FILE FOUND!" message to "LAR: File not found!".
> My first self-acked patch. Flame away!

Here you go: how is an automated checkin hook to tell the difference between
this obviously trivial (sic!) change and a printf that might go to an
autogenerated source file? In the essence: placing more commit hooks is moot,
when OTOH you _know_ your patch is fine. Thank you for demonstrating my
point :-)

	Torsten