[LinuxBIOS] CK804 interrupt mapping for MSI MS-7135

jakllsch at kollasch.net jakllsch at kollasch.net
Mon Dec 3 07:33:28 CET 2007

Hi,

In the mptable.c for various CK804 boards, some settings
are written into the LPC bridge's PCI configuration space.
The comment just before this voodoo leads me to believe
that these registers have something to do with
interrupt mapping.

I've tried the values from the Asus A8N-E, they work
better than the values I extracted from the stock
bios on the MS-7135.  (I think I'm making decent
progress on this board.)

Anyway, I have an interrupt storm issue, and I have
no idea how to debug it, short of trying all
79.2 octillion combinations that could
be put in these three registers.

That or, of course, a holiday miracle of nvidia releasing
chipset documentation.

But, somewhere between those two extremes may
lie a feasible method.  Or at least I can hope.

Any advice on what these registers should be programmed to?

(Thinking next time he'll insist on a documented chipset ...)

	Jonathan Kollasch