[LinuxBIOS] [RFC] Call for Action: LinuxBIOS foundations

Darmawan Salihun darmawan.salihun at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 17:23:59 CEST 2007

On 8/31/07, todthgie <todthgie at hotmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

I think it's not too hard. I would need to create an IDA Pro plugin or
IDA Python script that can search for the binary signatures that of
interest.
I have some preliminary code for different task that I think can be used
for
that once I'm working on it ;-). It may be just too premature to talk about
it
right now.

Regards,

Darmawan Salihun