[LinuxBIOS] [RFC] Call for Action: LinuxBIOS foundations

Joseph Smith joe at smittys.pointclark.net
Wed Aug 29 16:42:21 CEST 2007

Quoting Stefan Reinauer <stepan at coresystems.de>:

> * Joseph Smith <joe at smittys.pointclark.net> [070828 21:01]:
>> I would have to agree, When I first commited to LB I was quite scared
>> due to the lack of documentation.
>
> We hear that very often (and I keep repeating it, too)
>
> But what documentation are you missing in the Wiki?
>
> Have you documented the questions you had after finding out what it was,
> for those coming after you?

Stefan, that's a little harsh. I think the Wiki is great. As for
questions, most of my questions have been about "C" and hardware
registers so I don't really know how I would impliment that into the
Wiki? I guess it just took me a little while to get onboard on how to
get started developing LB for a new board. If anything, the mailing
list has been a great source for me. I have learned a ton from it:-)

Thanks - Joe