[LinuxBIOS] AM2 socket based Tyan motherboards

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Tue Aug 21 23:23:39 CEST 2007

Hi Nico,

On Tue, Aug 21, 2007 at 09:30:35PM +0200, nico wrote:
> Do you know if linuxbios will have a full support for the new
> "Tomcat n3400B" from Tyan

It doesn't right now, and I noone has mentioned it before AFAIK.
Maybe you are interested in porting LB to it?

> (I know that the Opteron based mobos have a good support) ?

There's all the other stuff on the mobo too that needs good support.
Not all southbridges work equally well for one. Do you know what,
exactly, is on that board? lspci -v would be good.

//Peter