[LinuxBIOS] smbus_write_byte???

Corey Osgood corey.osgood at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 07:45:43 CEST 2007

Joseph Smith wrote:
> Anyone know if there is a function to write to the smbus similar to
> the smbus_read_byte function? Execpt write not read of course, like
> smbus_write_byte?
>
> Thanks - Joe

For i82801xx, it's already implemented, just totally untested. I have no
idea who wrote it, and I make no claim of it actually working (although
it very well could).  Have a look at i82801xx_smbus.h, that's where all
the smbus functions really live, you're looking for do_smbus_write_byte.
It's commented out atm, my own decision since I was unsure of it with no
real way to test.

-Corey