[LinuxBIOS] Need help with the VGA bios

Corey Osgood corey.osgood at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 10:18:12 CEST 2007

Okay, I know I've been asking for a lot of help lately, and I'm really
sorry. This should be the last time, for now ;-) The vga bios on the
jetway j7f2we1g is causing errors any time I try to load it, sometimes
boot continues anyways but vga never initializes. Attached are 2 patches
(one for the vt8237r, the other for everything else, not ready for
commit by any means) and a log file, for both vm86.c (hacked up from the
epia-m) and x86emu. The VGA rom I've been using I extracted with
awardeco and is available for now here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/48880059/E14JTWAY.ROM.html (only for
testing/inspection purposes, will be removed once this is running or
upon request from Via or Jetway).

I've tried roms from the original and latest jetway bios (that is from
the original), and also one from a via epia-cn, all give the same
result. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Corey