[LinuxBIOS] where are we on the MSI K9N Neo-F?

Ward Vandewege ward at gnu.org
Mon Aug 13 00:25:26 CEST 2007

I'm looking to buy a new desktop machine today or tomorrow. There were
several posts last November bout the MSI K9N Neo-F:

  http://www.openbios.org/pipermail/linuxbios/2006-November/thread.html

Where are we with that board? It's cheap and on the face of it should be
fairly easy to port - MCP55 chipset, etc. There was some concern about the
ehternet card?

I think I'll get this board or perhaps one of the Abit KN9 ones that are very
similar to the Gigabyte M57SLI-S4. All have a PLCC socket which is a big
plus.

If anyone has been working on these boards give me a shout - I'd like to put
some work into adding support for one of these.

Thanks,
Ward.

--
Ward Vandewege <ward at gnu.org>