[LinuxBIOS] Help Debugging Windows VISTA - GSoC

Augusto Pedroza augusto.pedroza at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 20:22:59 CEST 2007

Exactly!!

 I think I can find out why using the qemu option -serial /dev/ttyS1  and
enabling debugging mode during windows start up. I just wonder if i can
connect another computer to the one running qemu and still get the output
send by qemu to emulated /dev/ttyS1. I'll test that tonight.

Regrads,
  Augusto Pedroza

--
Augusto Pedroza