[LinuxBIOS] Fwd: ECS top hat flash - dual-bios-circuit useable els ewhere ?

David H. Barr dhbarr at gozelle.com
Mon Apr 30 04:18:22 CEST 2007

Jmayes, author of...

  "Tivo piggy-back PROM"
  "How to build the Tivo PROM piggy socket", and
  "Tivo PROM piggy-back socket installation"

...has given explicit permission for these documents to be posted to this list;
for them to be published under the "Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike
3.0 License" found at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ ;
and for their contents to be inserted into the LinuxBIOS wiki.

I have temprorarily hosted these documents at...

  http://gozelle.com/jmayes/tivo_piggyback_prom.pdf
  http://gozelle.com/jmayes/how_to_build_the_tivo_prom_piggy_socket.pdf
  http://gozelle.com/jmayes/tivo_prom_piggy_back_socket_installation.pdf

...until such time as their useful data is wikified.

Again, none of this is my original work; all I did was ask for permission.

-dhbarr.