[LinuxBIOS] "Cache As RAM" / Boot ROM alternative: PCI

Quux pawn2be.wild at yahoo.de
Sun Apr 29 10:11:21 CEST 2007

not as I know of, but there is $150 Altera devKit PCI card, which
clearly could do the trick, and some more !

http://www.altera.com/products/devkits/altera/kit-maxii-1270.html
even a bare proto card can easily cost $40-60 these days. though DIY
cost maybe $20
would one have to add little switches onboard connected to the chipset
?  --Q