[LinuxBIOS] Booting Windows XP / Vista - Google Summer of Code

emanoel xavier emanoelxavier at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 06:20:13 CEST 2007

Hi Everyone,
I was reading the Augusto`s message on this mailing and  i got intersted on
this work. I tried boot a linux system using some steps on this tutorial
http://linuxbios.org/QEMU_Build_Tutorial and I got it. Now i`m thinking
about booting the Windows 2000 using a similar way. I know it is possible
because I`ve read something about this on
http://www.usenix.org/events/usenix03/tech/freenix03/agnew/agnew_html/index.html.
Have of you booted the windows 2000 using LinuxBios? Do you any other
document about this or tutorial with the needed steps? Thanks in advance.

--
Emanoel Manassés Bernardo Xavier