[LinuxBIOS] about programming BIOS Savior

Ning (Michael) Qu quning at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 18:59:10 CEST 2007

Hi, Mondrian,

Thanks very much! I works now! I found that the function has not been
called before I did some modifications:
1 add a option to the flashrom command line, such as:
   -m iwill:dk8_htx
2 I comment the pci device search in the board_match_linuxbios_name
function because it seems that I can't find the pci device which we
add into the board_pciid_enables table. Perhaps I should modify the
table finally. But for tests, I just comment the pci device search and
it works now!

Thank you very much again for your help!

Best,
Ning