[LinuxBIOS] about programming BIOS Savior

Ning (Michael) Qu quning at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 03:17:12 CEST 2007

The content of all the other pages are 0xff. And I can't erase the
whole flash chip by -E option. And the last page keep the content I
programmed into.

Peter suggests me that it may be because of WP pin (hardware
protection), but I ca't easily access that pin because of the flash
chip is embedded in the middle of Savior.

Thanks for your help!