[LinuxBIOS] about programming BIOS Savior

Segher Boessenkool segher at kernel.crashing.org
Wed Apr 25 03:12:25 CEST 2007

> And I check the new content after programming Savior. Only the last
> page are programmed. The total is 8 pages (512K), and only the content
> from 0x70000 is correctly programmed. What's the problem? Is there
> something wrong with flashrom?

What happened to the other pages -- did they retain
the old contents, did the get erased to all-ones but
not programmed right, did they end up with garbage,
did they end up with the logical "and" of the old and
the the new contents?

A simple "it doesn't work" isn't enough to diagnose
your problem, let alone solve it, sorry ;-)

Segher