[LinuxBIOS] List of supported mainboards in the wiki

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Thu Apr 19 17:09:46 CEST 2007

[Please always reply to the mailing list, not individual developers]

On Thu, Apr 19, 2007 at 07:29:44AM -0600, Myles Watson wrote:
> If you really want a desktop section, then you could make desktop separate
> and combine workstation/server (That's where the fuzziness comes in, not
> desktop/server).  I guess that would make the desktop section pretty short,
> but more accurately reflect the current situation.

Hm, where do you see a difference between "Desktop" and "Workstation"?
Personally, I use them as synonyms, but maybe I'm missing something.

Also, what would be the criteria to differ between desktop and
workstation/server then?

Maybe we should just add a small note saying that the desktop/server
categories can be pretty similar and you should check both?

Uwe.