[LinuxBIOS] GA-M57SLI-S4 dual bios pins was Re: New with a GA-M57SLI-S4

Beth beth.null at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 14:37:45 CEST 2007

Well, I search a bit where the #init comes with no luck, it seems to
get down into the deep blue sea :), it seems to come from inner layers
of the board. I would like to be on a mistake but ...

Another option, cut the pin, uffff, but with which tool?, and worst,
cut without broking any of the halves of the pin.

Time to lunch, :) I am going to start cutting the bread first, later
we will see, bye.

José Antonio Robles

beth.null at gmail.com

661 960 119