[LinuxBIOS] Televideo TC7020 successfully booted with LinuxBiosV2

Kenji Noguchi tokyo246 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 02:48:20 CEST 2007

Hi,

I bought a TC7020, Windows CE.NET based thin client terminal
for $10 about a week ago, and wanted to make it a car-puter.

http://www.televideo.com/TeleVideo/TC7000_WinCE_Series.htm

The box uses NS Geode GX1 CPU, PC97317 Super I/O,
CS5530A south bridge, DP83815 NIC, and SST 29EE020 BIOS chip.

I noticed the system configuration is very similiar to eaglelion/5bcm,
and wanted to see how far it goes with unmodified configuration.

I chosed Etherboot as payload, it just booted as if the 5bcm and
TC7020 was identical box.

Thank you for the great software!

Kenji Noguchi