[LinuxBIOS] LinuxBios FILO VxWorks

Edik Fainshtein fainshf at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 17:41:45 CEST 2007

Hello everybody,

My problem is simple to describe. I am trying to boot VxWorks from LinuxBios.
I use compact flash on which I put my "bootrom" and my "VxWorks". I use iWill
DK8-HTX.

I have a success to boot the "bootrom" or the "VxWorks" immediately after FILO.
However, after booting my "bootrom" I cannot boot VxWorks image from the
"bootrom" on the same flash. I do have success booting VxWorks from a flash
connected to another IDE controller.

Original AMIBIOS (instead of LinuxBIOS + FILO) works fine in the same situation.
It seams like FILO makes some IDE initializations which VxWorks doesn't
understand.

Any ideas?

Thanks