[LinuxBIOS] linuxbios Digest, Vol 19, Issue 57

Philipp Degler pdegler at rumms.uni-mannheim.de
Thu Sep 28 18:03:16 CEST 2006

Am Mittwoch, 27. September 2006 22:20 schrieb ollie:
> On Wed, 2006-09-27 at 21:13 +0200, Philipp Degler wrote:
> > Right now we have all on-board devices working. Even xorg shows up. Only
> > exception is native vga-bios. It gets loaded but just a few lines of
> > LB-boot are printed. Anyway at least our HTX adaptor card is working :)
>
> Any serial console log when it is initializing VGA?
I attached you the capture file of my console log if i boot with
option CONFIG_CONSOLE_VGA = 1
option CONFIG_PCI_ROM_RUN = 1
option CONFIG_CONSOLE_BTEXT = 0

instead of
option CONFIG_CONSOLE_VGA = 0
option CONFIG_PCI_ROM_RUN = 0
option CONFIG_CONSOLE_BTEXT = 1

to mention. I can already see something on the screen.