[LinuxBIOS] epia

Tyler Pohl tylerapohl at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 19:12:10 CEST 2006

Ok
for that
   #VGA Console
   option CONFIG_CONSOLE_VGA=1
   option CONFIG_PCI_ROM_RUN=1

In the config Option.lb i had to
define CONFIG_CONSOLE_VGA
define CONFIG_PCI_ROM_RUN

CONFIG_CONSOLE_VGA=1
CONFIG_PCI_ROM_RUN=1

Sorry for being dum lol

I have a flash chip that goes from 00000h to 3FFFFh.  I am only using
fallback and filo.  Starting at address 00000h for 48KB is my VGA bios.  It
is all FFh until address 20000h.  At address 20000h is the start of my filo
for 58KB then all FFh to address 30000h where my linuxbios is ?  I do have
instruction codes at 3FFF0h to 3FFFFh.  When I boot no output serial or
vga.

However, when i compile without VGA and use normal and fallback i get serial
output.  Can anyone explain those above addresses so I can understand them
better.

Thanks,
Tyler Pohl