[LinuxBIOS] Using Grub as payload

jameyelgin at aim.com jameyelgin at aim.com
Wed Sep 6 05:53:52 CEST 2006

I don't know if this already went out to the list cos I've just signed up and I haven't gotten a copy of it back yet so I'm reposting...

 Basically, has anyone tried using Grub as a payload... I haven't delved much into this yet but seems to me I would have to rebuild a new LinuxBIOS image and flash it if I want to change where the kernel is loaded from (partition or filename) or any other build-time options.

 Also, has anyone thought about putting in some kind of configuration utility as is found by pressing Delete or F2 or whatever on regular BIOS'?

 J.