[LinuxBIOS] current weather in hamburg

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Fri Sep 22 20:42:48 CEST 2006

* Richard Smith <smithbone at gmail.com> [060922 20:22]:
> Some friends of mine who lived in germany for a while tell me the the
> local ID an american  tourist by tennis shoes or sneakers.  Those are
> "gym" shoes to them and only worn in the gym.

And by technical people in general :-) You will not attract any
negative attention with that, no worries.

> I'll probably still wear mine for the day stuff though.

Please wear the type of clothing you feel comfortable with. We are going
to stick together for three days and it is supposed to be interesting,
informative, productive, and last but not least, lots of fun.

Stefan

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613