[LinuxBIOS] changes in decompress coming.

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Fri Sep 15 19:27:18 CEST 2006

* Ronald G Minnich <rminnich at lanl.gov> [060915 19:19]:

> yah, but, how does the developer do it? What's this stuff look like. You
> know last year I really wanted to make the jump to Kconfig, I just can't
> figure out how.

He creates/edits a file that contains only the tree, that looks exactly
like it does now.

And that file is used to generate static.c during compilation. We can
thin out the python tool to only do that task, or we write something
together that does exactly this.

> well, we'll get it in a few weeks.
>
> no beer, just hacking.

:-)))

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613