[LinuxBIOS] changes in decompress coming.

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 18:19:02 CEST 2006

On 9/15/06, Richard Smith <smithbone at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > if you're grepping code you're in the wrong place. The
> > > src/config/Options.lb REQUIRES a comment describing the option. There
> > > are 150 options -- there are 1700+ in linux.

And while I'm on a rant about config options.  Let me further add that
the build system is _way_ too noisy.  I started to work on fixing this
one weekend but got tripped up by needing to seperate out config
options that can simply be included into a .h file and one that need
to be evalulated by the shell.

I'll also take that on as an action it to fix.  But I'd like to
discuss it at conference frist.  With V3 coming maybe its not worth
the effort.

ok.. </RANT>

--
Richard A. Smith